We highly value the privacy of the users of our service, so we inform all users that for the purposes of proper operation of the service and the safety of our users, it is necessary to collect basic information about visitors to the service. Below are the data collected and gathered about each person visiting our service. This data is not sold or shared with unauthorized persons and is used only for the purposes of ensuring the safety and convenience of the service.
This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: muzolandia.pl
Operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a newsletter
- Maintaining a comment system
- Maintaining an online forum
- Presenting a user's profile to other users
The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") in the end devices.
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
As most websites and services today, we collect and use data collected in log files. The information collected in these files includes your IP address, the network name of your computer, and the name of your ISP. The name and version of the browser you use, the amount of time you spend on the site and the sub-pages you visit during your visit.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. Cookies may be used to save your personal settings when you visit our site. This may make it easier to use the site and give you the ability to use certain parts of the site more conveniently. Our site does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and gaining access to them is the Service operator or advertisers cooperating with our service.
Cookies placed on the terminal equipment of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service operator, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA) and Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA).
Cookies from external services
- Operator uses the service "Login via Facebook", Facebook in this case is based on the data in relation to which it is itself an administrator, Operator does not transfer from itself any additional personal data to Facebook.
- Operator uses the service "Sign in via Google", Google relies in this case on the data to which it is the administrator, the Operator does not transfer any additional personal data from him to Facebook.
- Operator uses video clips from YouTube (Google Inc. based in the USA). This service may use and store cookies on the user's terminal device.
Forms of Data Collected
The site collects the following data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and other data is personal data voluntarily provided by Users during the registration of a new user account or during the use of services offered by the service.
Anonymous data collected automatically:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Browser language
- Operating system type
- Approximate location
- Screen resolution
- Subpages of the Service viewed
- Time spent on individual subpages of the Service
- Previous page address and page linking to the Service
- Internet service provider
- Internet connection speed
- Demographic data (gender, age)
Data collected when registering a new user account:
- Name, surname and nickname
- E-mail address
Data collected when using the Website services (adding comments, voting):
- IP address
Additionally, advertisements from third-party providers may be displayed for the purpose of maintaining this Website. Some of such companies may use technologies such as cookies or web beacons. Such a solution will result that when such ads are displayed on the site (e.g. Google AdSense ads), the advertiser may record information about your IP address, ISP, the browser you are using and in some cases whether the browser has Flash support installed. This data is needed for the purpose of geolocalization of users so as to display them ads concerning their nearest neighborhood or country (for example, users from Gdansk display mainly those ads which may be of interest to residents of Gdansk or surrounding areas). And also for the purpose of showing ads to users based on what sites such a user has previously visited.
You can, of course, completely or partially (e.g. on our advertisers' sites) disable cookies in the options of your web browser. And also using antivirus or firewall programs. However, this may have a negative impact on the correct operation of some parts of our website. This may cause some parts to work incorrectly and also completely prevent you from using them.
To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but in some cases necessary for the proper operation of the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data are not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union or the USA.
You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
Rights of Users to delete data
Every user has the right to delete his/her data. It is exercised upon request submitted to the Administrator of the service. Such request can be made through contact form, or by sending such request by e-mail. Deletion of data consists in deletion or complete anonymization of personal data enabling identification of the User..